Freedom Motors Attending 2021 NEMTAC Conference
Freedom Motors USA is excited to announce we will be attending the Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission’s annual conference taking place Sept. 26 – 28, 2021 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Make sure to drop by booth #6 and say hello! We’ll be showcasing several of our commercial NEMT models, designed to meet and exceed ADA standards while providing a durable and cost effective vehicle for your fleet. Here are some of the vehicles you can expect to see at our booth:
- Full-Cut 2021 Toyota Sienna Hybrid – the mobility industry’s first Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Van, brought to you by Freedom Motors USA. With an impressive 36 mpg and a no-charge-required hybrid drivetrain, this is the most efficient wheelchair accessible vehicle on the market. The full-cut conversion carries one wheelchair passenger and up to five ambulatory passengers, plus the driver.
- Half-Cut 2021 Toyota Sienna Hybrid – The Toyota Sienna Hybrid is also available as a half-cut conversion, carrying one wheelchair passenger and up to six ambulatory passengers, plus the driver. The OEM second row seating provides superior comfort for passengers, making this conversion a great choice for taxi or rideshare service drivers.
- The Superwide 48” Toyota Sienna – With one of the widest ramps on the mobility market, this conversion can handle any size wheelchair and stretcher patients with ease. Available on 2020 and older model year Siennas, this conversion is highly customizable and has various configurations that can carry up to two wheelchairs or one stretcher, five ambulatory passengers, plus the driver.
NEMTAC is a national accreditation program that helps uphold and develop standards for non-emergency medical transport. Their annual conference allows for NEMT businesses and vehicle manufacturers to meet and discuss developments in the industry.
About Freedom Motors USA Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
Why buy your wheelchair accessible vehicle from Freedom Motors USA? It’s simple. Freedom Motors is family-owned and has been creating accessible vehicle conversions since 1987, making us one of the first companies in the industry. We have experience getting our customers what they need.
- Don’t know where to start? Our team of Mobility Specialists will work with you to help find the vehicle that best suits your needs.
- Shop from Home – Freedom Motors will come to you anywhere in the country to provide a demonstration of any of our wheelchair conversions.
- Exclusive Stock – Shop our expansive list of Wheelchair Accessible SUVs that you won’t find anywhere else in the mobility industry, including the Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse, Kia Sorento, Kia Soul, Kia Telluride and Honda HR-V.
- Hybrid Vehicles – Check out the industry’s first Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Van wheelchair-accessible conversion, with a no-charge hybrid drivetrain making it the most efficient wheelchair van on the market.
- Premium Features – Freedom Motors conversions offer top-of-the-line features, like the automatic rear-entry ramp or our full and half-cut options that allow for more passenger seating options.
- Superwide Ramps – Freedom Motors offers the widest ramps in the industry that you won’t find anywhere else, including the Superwide 40” Dodge Grand Caravan and the Superwide 48” Toyota Sienna.
- Dedicated to Keeping You Moving – Contact us today and we’ll work with you to find the right vehicle for you.