4 Reasons to Check Out the Rear-Entry Toyota Sienna Hybrid
With the release of the Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Van, Toyota completely redesigned the best selling minivan on the market from the ground up. With a sleek exterior style, luxury interior features and all-new hybrid drivetrain, the 2021 Sienna Hybrid is almost unrecognizable from its previous iterations.
All of this means that there is a lot to love about the Sienna Hybrid, which makes it a great candidate for a rear-entry wheelchair accessible conversion. Let’s take a look at some of the features that come standard with every Freedom Motors USA Sienna Hybrid conversion.
Untouched Hybrid System Maintains OEM Efficiency
Freedom Motors engineers have designed the Toyota Sienna Hybrid conversion to leave the original hybrid drivetrain intact, so that it drives very closely to the original. It retains the original fuel economy of an average combined 36 mpg.
Even better, the cabin keeps all of its original interior cabin features because the rear-entry conversion leaves the driver and front passenger area completely OEM, unlike some side-entry models. Passengers will experience the fully redesigned interior exactly as Toyota intended, with new features like a 9” touchscreen, redesigned center console for added space and rear-passenger climate controls.
Superwide 40” Ramp for added Ease of Use
The Superwide 40” ramp from Freedom Motors makes it easy to load and unload wheelchair passengers, even those with large or bariatric wheelchairs. Even for smaller wheelchairs, the larger ramp can provide a feeling of confidence and security when compared to narrower ramp channels.
ADA Compliant Wheelchair Accessible Van for Taxi and Rideshare Drivers
The Freedom Motors Toyota Sienna Hybrid conversion meets and exceeds ADA requirements, making it a great choice for taxi and rideshare service drivers.
The full-cut conversion places the wheelchair passenger in the second row, in between two deluxe bucket seats for ambulatory passengers. The half-cut conversion places the wheelchair passenger in the third row, allowing for various seating options for different configurations of ambulatory passengers.
Seats Up to 7 – Perfect for Taxis, Families and Car Seats
The half-cut model allows for the OEM bench seat to be placed in the second row, seating three. In a half-cut vehicle, the wheelchair passenger sits in the third row behind the bench seat. The vehicle can also be outfitted with a folding bench in the third row, allowing for two more ambulatory passengers when not transporting a wheelchair user.
About Freedom Motors USA Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
Why buy your wheelchair accessible vehicle from Freedom Motors USA? It’s simple. Freedom Motors is family-owned and has been creating accessible vehicle conversions since 1987, making us one of the first companies in the industry. We have experience getting our customers what they need.
- Don’t know where to start? Our team of Mobility Specialists will work with you to help find the vehicle that best suits your needs.
- Shop from Home – Freedom Motors will come to you anywhere in the country to provide a demonstration of any of our wheelchair conversions.
- Exclusive Stock – Shop our expansive list of Wheelchair Accessible SUVs that you won’t find anywhere else in the mobility industry, including the Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse, Kia Sorento, Kia Soul, Kia Telluride and Honda HR-V.
- Hybrid Vehicles – Check out the industry’s first 2021 Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Van wheelchair-accessible conversion, with a no-charge hybrid drivetrain making it the most efficient wheelchair van on the market.
- Premium Features – Freedom Motors conversions offer top-of-the-line features, like the automatic rear-entry ramp or our full and half-cut options that allow for more passenger seating options.
- Superwide Ramps – Freedom Motors offers the widest ramps in the industry that you won’t find anywhere else, including the Superwide 40” Dodge Grand Caravan and the Superwide 48” Toyota Sienna.
- Dedicated to Keeping You Moving – Contact us today and we’ll work with you to find the right vehicle for you.