Handicap Vehicles for Sale | Delivered Across the U.S.
149 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
* Qualified buyers financing through AmericaOne Credit Union. Other offers do not apply. Does not apply to Commercial or Dealership vehicle purchases.
** Qualified buyers financing through Blue Ox Credit Union. Other offers do not apply. Does not apply to Commercial or Dealership vehicle purchases.
See Freedom Motors USA for all details or with questions.
Explore Handicap Vehicles for Sale
Are you searching for affordable used wheelchair vehicles for sale that you can rely on to get you around Los Angeles, CA, or Orlando, FL? At Freedom Motors USA, we have a passion for providing the freedom of mobility to our customers, whether they live in Dallas, TX, or Chicago, IL. Among our inventory of wheelchair vans for sale, you will also find SUVs, hybrids, and even a few crossovers for those who are more comfortable in a compact vehicle.
We make sure to always have a diverse selection of both rear entry and side entry pre-modified vehicles available, making it easy to find yourself a new transportation option without having to wait for a lengthy vehicle customization process.
The Difference of a Freedom Motors USA Conversion
At Freedom Motors USA, we specialize in converting standard vans and SUVs into fully equipped wheelchair accessible vehicles that enhance our customers’ lives. We believe wheelchair access vehicles for sale should be designed to make life easier. That’s why we retrofit each vehicle with deployable ramps on the rear or side. SUVs are only available with rear ramps that users can operate manually or automatically.
What sets us apart is that our disability vehicles for sale offer unique products you won’t find anywhere else. We also use higher-quality materials compared to other wheelchair van and wheelchair SUV manufacturers. You can expect to receive a highly functional and safe vehicle that meets your expectations.
Our Inventory of Handicap Vehicles for Sale
Freedom Motors USA carries top auto brands like Chevrolet, Buick, Toyota, Kia, and more! Whether you are searching for affordable used handicap vans or a wheelchair accessible SUV for sale like the Kia SUV that’s been modified for wheelchair accessibility, you’re sure to find a handicap SUV for sale to suit your needs. Here is a closer look at some of our most popular wheelchair accessible vehicles for sale:
Wheelchair Accessible Vans for Sale
- Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Van: With best-in-class fuel efficiency, the Sienna Hybrid rear entry wheelchair vehicle comes equipped with a 40″ Superwide ramp, one of the widest ramps available. Available only from Freedom Motors USA!
- Toyota Sienna: The Sienna comes with a wide variety of comfort features including roomy passenger seating and advanced technologies.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: This long-wheelbase version of the Caravan is ideally suited for wheelchair accessibility modifications.
- Chrysler Pacifica: The Pacifica seamlessly combines a spacious interior with a host of luxury features. A Superwide ramp is available for wheelchairs up to 48 inches wide.
- Chrysler Voyager is based on Chrysler’s Pacifica minivan while providing less expensive features making it cost-effective for your family or business. The wheelchair conversion specs on the Voyager are identical to the Pacifica model.
Wheelchair Accessible SUVs for Sale
- Buick Enclave: Now in its second generation, the mid-size Enclave features a substantial amount of cargo space for its size and rear entry wheelchair access.
- Kia Telluride: One of our most popular accessible SUVs for sale, the Telluride offers an impressive cargo volume, plenty of interior headroom and legroom and a 56-inch wheelchair ramp.
- Kia Sorento: The versatile Sorento includes an easily adaptable interior, making it well-suited for wheelchair modification.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Built on the same platform as the Buick Enclave, the Traverse is a full-size SUV with ample room for accommodating wheelchairs.
Wheelchair Accessible Crossover SUVs for Sale
- Kia Soul: This subcompact crossover SUV includes a “shape-shifting” rear cargo area for simplified rear cargo modification.
At Freedom Motors USA, our No. 1 concern is the safety of our Dallas, TX and New York, NY customers. Whether you’re thinking the Dodge Grand Caravan, a USA favorite, or the Toyota Sienna van for sale is right for your lifestyle, you can always rest assured you’re making a wise investment in our used handicap vans and SUVs.
Each of our wheelchair vans for sale, SUVs, and crossovers are thoroughly inspected for quality and brought to factory standards by certified service technicians before they can be made available for sale.
Want to learn more about our inventory of wheelchair transport vehicles for sale? Check out the Buick Enclave interior to get started today!
Side Entry vs. Rear Entry Mobility Vehicles
Freedom Motors USA offers a choice of handicap vehicles for sale with side entry or rear entry wheelchair accessibility. Side entry vehicles typically require a sliding door on the side to gain access, which is why SUVs cannot have a side entry ramp. In contrast, rear entry models use a ramp installed at the back end of the van.
A side entry vehicle offers more configuration flexibility. It also provides easier access to the front — a benefit if the wheelchair user is also the driver. You don’t need to use the back of the vehicle when getting in and out, which provides additional rear storage space. The ability to enter and exit on the passenger side also gives you extra safety when parking in high-traffic areas.
Rear entry accessible vehicles offer more options for parking, since they do not require entering or exiting from the side. In particular, wheelchair vans have higher ground clearance due to their raised rear suspension system. Because these vehicles are easier to modify, they’re usually less expensive than their side entry counterparts. Our commitment to high-quality products at affordable prices is what makes Freedom Motors the most trusted name in wheelchair modified vehicles for sale.
Shop Online for Handicap Vehicles For Sale
Purchasing a wheelchair accessible vehicle from Freedom Motors USA doesn’t require a trip to the dealership or spending long hours browsing product brochures. We offer a customer-friendly online shopping experience on our website so that you can complete the entire transaction on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
With our Buy Direct Program, you can explore our entire inventory of handicapped vehicles for sale at your convenience. We’ll also deliver your handicap van or SUV anywhere in the continental United States. What’s more, you’ll avoid the dealer fees of purchasing a vehicle in person, and you’ll receive comprehensive three-year/36,000-mile warranty coverage. You can even finance your purchase, making your new van or SUV even more affordable.
Wheelchair Van Financing Options
When you’re ready to explore wheelchair van financing and insurance, our finance experts can assist. If you’d like to get started from home, we invite you to apply for financing to get pre-approved! Know that no matter what your budget and credit score may be, Freedom Motors USA is committed to helping you find a finance solution that works. We will work tirelessly to provide you with the reliable transportation you need, with a payment you can feel confident about moving forward with.
Contact Us to Speak to a Mobility Specialist
Need help deciding between our mobility vehicles for sale? When you purchase your wheelchair van or SUV online, you get access to support from Freedom Motors USA. Our mobility specialists are valuable resources you can rely on. We are available to help you through the entire sales process, whether that be choosing the options and features to enhance functionality and safety or more specific requests regarding our services. We can answer your questions and assist you with product selection. We’ll also make sure your vehicle is the right match for your needs and lifestyle.
If you have questions about our SUVs or wheelchair vans for sale, or would like to inquire about the customer-vehicle conversion options we offer, please contact us or call us up at (800) 625-6335. We look forward to hearing from you!