2 ADA Compliant Wheelchair Vans that Beat the Competition
ADA Compliant Wheelchair Accessible Vans from Freedom Motors USA
Finding the right wheelchair accessible vehicle that works for your business and fits ADA compliance standards can be difficult. Freedom Motors USA provides a variety of vehicles that are highly customizable, allowing your business to find the vehicle that suits your needs.
Freedom Motors offers wheelchair accessible vans that exceed ADA compliance standards, making them the perfect choice for commercial paratransit or non-emergency medical transport (NEMT).
The Freedom Motors Superwide 48” Toyota Sienna ramp is the widest minivan wheelchair ramp in the industry. Freedom Motors also offers the Dodge Grand Caravan with a Superwide 40” ramp, making it the widest ramp on any Grand Caravan in the mobility industry.
Toyota Sienna Rear Entry
- Ramp Width – 30”, 34” or Superwide 40”
- Door Opening Height – ADA compliant 57”, 55” available
Dodge Grand Caravan Rear Entry
- Ramp Width – 34” or Superwide 40”
- Door Opening Height – ADA compliant 56”
Our exclusive Superwide rear-entry ramps are spring-loaded, maintenance-free, and easy to use. Also available as an automatic 30″ or 34″ ramp, the rear-entry conversion allows you to park the vehicles anywhere, not just disability designated parking areas.
All of our vehicles have commercial-grade vinyl flooring, making them durable enough to maintain the wear-and-tear of many wheelchairs entering and exiting the vehicle every day. The non-slip flooring and powder-coated aluminum ramps are easy to clean-up and perfect for any weather conditions.
Our commercial paratransit and NEMT vans can seat up to two wheelchair passengers at once, or choose our half-cut conversion with room for one wheelchair passenger and three ambulatory passengers.
All of our vehicles include a standard 4-point Q’STRAINT tie-down system to secure wheelchair passengers, with an option to upgrade to a versatile cot mount to safely transport a patient on a stretcher or gurney.
Freedom Motors offers a variety of flexible seating options, including a folding third row bench seat perfectly suited for any transportation service. The 60/40 split-folding bench allows for two configurations.
When the seats are folded up toward the sides of the vehicle, the vehicle can fit two wheelchairs or one stretcher. With seats folded down, the vehicle can fit one bariatric wheelchair and three ambulatory passengers.
Which Businesses Need an ADA Compliant Van?
These options are perfect for any organization offering transportation services to their clients, including:
- Senior living facilities, both independent living and assisted living
- Colleges and universities
- Hotel shuttles
- Taxi companies
- NEMT (non-emergency medical transport) and paratransit companies
- Non-profit organizations servicing elderly, disabled or injured populations
- Medical services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation centers
As a manufacturer and distributor, Freedom Motors offers factory direct pricing for the lowest possible cost to your commercial service. In addition, Freedom Motors offers a generous warranty covering up to 36 months or 36,000 miles on the conversion.
About Freedom Motors USA Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
Why buy your wheelchair accessible vehicle from Freedom Motors USA? It’s simple. Freedom Motors is family-owned and has been creating accessible vehicle conversions since 1987, making us one of the first companies in the industry. We have experience getting our customers what they need.
- Don’t know where to start? Our team of Mobility Specialists will work with you to help find the vehicle that best suits your needs.
- Shop from Home – Freedom Motors will come to you anywhere in the country to provide a demonstration of any of our wheelchair conversions.
- Exclusive Stock – Shop our expansive list of exclusive rear-entry accessible SUVs that you won’t find anywhere else in the mobility industry, including the Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse, Kia Sorento, Kia Soul, Kia Telluride and Honda HR-V.
- Premium Features – Freedom Motors conversions offer features you won’t find anywhere else, like the exclusive automatic rear-entry ramp or our full and half-cut options that allow for more passenger seating options.
- Superwide Ramps – Freedom Motors offers some of the widest ramps in the industry that you won’t find anywhere else, including the Superwide 40” Dodge Grand Caravan and the Superwide 48” Toyota Sienna.
- Dedicated to Keeping You Moving – Contact us today and we’ll work with you to find the right vehicle for you.