Wheelchair-Accessible Toyota Sienna Interior
The interior of our wheelchair-accessible Toyota Sienna comes loaded with a wide range of comfort features and advanced technologies for you to enjoy rides of any length, whether you’re in Chicago, Illinois, or New York City, New York. Explore the comfort and technology features of the Toyota Sienna wheelchair van, as well as its accessibility information, with the team at Freedom Motors USA.
Comfort and Technology in the Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Van
While our modified Toyota Sienna inventory contains many model years, here are some interior highlights of the latest Sienna that can be found on most late-model iterations:
- Three-Zone Climate Control: The Sienna Toyota van for sale not only features three climate zones with easy to use controls and a digital display, but it will also adjust the zones for you so no one gets too hot or cold.
- Dual Moonroof: No matter where you are located in the Sienna, you can enjoy a great view and fresh air thanks to the available dual moonroof.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus With App Suite: Enjoy hands-free phone capabilities, music streaming, and more with features like Bluetooth® wireless technology, Siri® Eyes-Free, Apple CarPlay®, and HD Radio™.
- Dual-View Blu-Ray Disc™ Entertainment Center: Play two separate images or one wide-angle image through this van’s available 16.4-inch display.
- Split & Stow Third Row® Seat With One-Motion Stow: In one motion you can create a flat loading space by folding the third-row seats into the storage compartment with this available feature.
Sienna Auto Access Seat
The Toyota Sienna LE with Auto Access Seat offers a power-rotating lift-up seat: the only vehicle customization of its kind in the industry to be installed by a manufacturer. Designed to fit all ISOFIX/LATCH child seats, this seat rotates 90 degrees, extends out, and then lowers for easy transfer. Paired with a side entry wheelchair ramp, this configuration can be suitable to many wheelchair users.
Modified Toyota Sienna Kneelvan
If the LE Auto Access Seat factory-built vehicle customization isn’t for you, you can also pair your Toyota Sienna wheelchair van with the exclusive Kneelvan system available at Freedom Motors USA to create a safe and easily accessible conversion van. A popular vehicle customization for our handicap vans, it is available in automatic or manual 30”, 34”, or the exclusive 48” Superwide. There are a variety of Toyota Sienna Kneelvan options to fit every need. A few key measurements include:
- Door Height: 53 inches or ADA 56 inches
- Ramp Width: 30 inches or 34 inches inches
- Ramp Length: 40 inches Kneel or 58 inches manual
Superwide Rear-Entry Specs:
- Door Height: 53.5 inches or ADA 56 inches
- Ramp Width: 48 inches
- Ramp Length: 58 inches
Find Wheelchair-Accessible Vehicles at Freedom Motors USA
Whether you are looking to purchase a wheelchair-accessible Toyota Sienna, modify one you already own, or learn more about the cost of wheelchairs and handicap vans, the team at Freedom Motors USA is here to help. When you’re searching for “wheelchair van dealers near me,” know that we are able to deliver our handicap vans across the U.S.! To learn more about how it works, please visit our Buy Direct program page.
The modified Toyota Sienna is an ultra-popular Toyota van for sale at Freedom Motors USA, but if you’d like to explore other options before making a commitment, we understand! Find out if a wheelchair-accessible Dodge Grand Caravan or the wheelchair accessible Kia Telluride SUV is better suited to your needs, then visit us in Battle Creek to learn more today!
More from Freedom Motors USA
If you’ve seen any of our Freedom Motors USA blog posts about the wheelchair Telluride, you know that it’s a first-class ride shaking up Kia’s line-up. Debuting in 2019, it’s already become Kia’s flagship SUV, and for good reason. With smooth handling and a laundry list of luxury features, it’s no wonder that it’s captured…
When thinking about wheelchair accessible conversions, the first vehicles that come to mind are usually vans. Large box vans were some of the first vehicles to be converted for wheelchair accessibility. In 1987, Freedom Motors USA founder Anthony van Dillen converted the first minivan for wheelchair accessibility with a lowered floor, the Dodge Grand Caravan. …
Spring has sprung, which means it’s time to finally do all the stuff we’ve been putting off for months because it was cold outside. As your DIY projects and deep cleanings commence because of the warmer weather on the way, don’t neglect your wheelchair accessible vehicle. Just as your garage probably needs to be cleaned…