Wheelchair-Accessible Toyota Sienna Interior
The interior of our wheelchair-accessible Toyota Sienna comes loaded with a wide range of comfort features and advanced technologies for you to enjoy rides of any length, whether you’re in Chicago, Illinois, or New York City, New York. Explore the comfort and technology features of the Toyota Sienna wheelchair van, as well as its accessibility information, with the team at Freedom Motors USA.
Comfort and Technology in the Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Van
While our modified Toyota Sienna inventory contains many model years, here are some interior highlights of the latest Sienna that can be found on most late-model iterations:
- Three-Zone Climate Control: The Sienna Toyota van for sale not only features three climate zones with easy to use controls and a digital display, but it will also adjust the zones for you so no one gets too hot or cold.
- Dual Moonroof: No matter where you are located in the Sienna, you can enjoy a great view and fresh air thanks to the available dual moonroof.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus With App Suite: Enjoy hands-free phone capabilities, music streaming, and more with features like Bluetooth® wireless technology, Siri® Eyes-Free, Apple CarPlay®, and HD Radio™.
- Dual-View Blu-Ray Disc™ Entertainment Center: Play two separate images or one wide-angle image through this van’s available 16.4-inch display.
- Split & Stow Third Row® Seat With One-Motion Stow: In one motion you can create a flat loading space by folding the third-row seats into the storage compartment with this available feature.
Sienna Auto Access Seat
The Toyota Sienna LE with Auto Access Seat offers a power-rotating lift-up seat: the only vehicle customization of its kind in the industry to be installed by a manufacturer. Designed to fit all ISOFIX/LATCH child seats, this seat rotates 90 degrees, extends out, and then lowers for easy transfer. Paired with a side entry wheelchair ramp, this configuration can be suitable to many wheelchair users.
Modified Toyota Sienna Kneelvan
If the LE Auto Access Seat factory-built vehicle customization isn’t for you, you can also pair your Toyota Sienna wheelchair van with the exclusive Kneelvan system available at Freedom Motors USA to create a safe and easily accessible conversion van. A popular vehicle customization for our handicap vans, it is available in automatic or manual 30”, 34”, or the exclusive 48” Superwide. There are a variety of Toyota Sienna Kneelvan options to fit every need. A few key measurements include:
- Door Height: 53 inches or ADA 56 inches
- Ramp Width: 30 inches or 34 inches inches
- Ramp Length: 40 inches Kneel or 58 inches manual
Superwide Rear-Entry Specs:
- Door Height: 53.5 inches or ADA 56 inches
- Ramp Width: 48 inches
- Ramp Length: 58 inches
Find Wheelchair-Accessible Vehicles at Freedom Motors USA
Whether you are looking to purchase a wheelchair-accessible Toyota Sienna, modify one you already own, or learn more about the cost of wheelchairs and handicap vans, the team at Freedom Motors USA is here to help. When you’re searching for “van dealers near me,” know that we are able to deliver our handicap vans across the U.S.! To learn more about how it works, please visit our Buy Direct program page.
The modified Toyota Sienna is an ultra-popular Toyota van for sale at Freedom Motors USA, but if you’d like to explore other options before making a commitment, we understand! Find out if a wheelchair-accessible Dodge Grand Caravan or the wheelchair accessible Kia Telluride SUV is better suited to your needs, then visit us in Battle Creek to learn more today!
More from Freedom Motors USA
After browsing through the wheelchair-accessible inventory at Freedom Motors USA, has the Chevy Traverse piqued your interest? Whether you’re in Los Angeles, CA or Orlando, FL, the wheelchair-accessible Chevy Traverse proves itself to be a fantastic SUV, known for its long-term reliability, cavernous interior space, and advanced standard features. Learn more about the Chevy Traverse interior with our team, below!…
Searching for a reliable SUV for your Los Angeles, CA travels? There’s nothing like the freedom of a Kia! At Freedom Motors USA, we have a large Kia wheelchair-accessible vehicle inventory that includes popular models like the Kia Soul. Although it’s a compact crossover, the Kia Soul interior is surprisingly spacious. And once treated to our lowered floor…
Considering a wheelchair-accessible Kia Sorento SUV from Freedom Motors USA? The standard Kia Sorento interior specs provide a cavernous cargo area that is highly suitable for rear entry modification. Whether you’re in Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX, investing in the freedom of a Kia will reward you with safe, reliable transportation for many years to come! Learn more…