Side Entry Wheelchair Accessible Vans for Sale, Delivered Across the U.S.
12 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Explore Our Side Entry Vehicle Inventory Online!
Among the comprehensive selection of wheelchair-accessible SUVs and handicap vans for sale at Freedom Motors USA, we have an extensive inventory of pre-modified side entry vehicles, each of which is fitted with a side entry wheelchair ramp. We work hard to ensure we have solutions that will meet the unique needs of each individual customer who works with us, but if there are ever any handicap assistive devices you require that our inventory is not pre-equipped with, we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure you can ride comfortably. Explore our side entry vehicle inventory online, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions as you browse.
What Are the Advantages of Side Entry Vehicles?
Traditionally, side entry vehicles are minivans, but there are other body styles that can also be modified for side entry. This includes SUVs like the Chevrolet Traverse and even pickup trucks like the Chevrolet Silverado! Side entry vehicles are ideal for many Los Angeles, CA and Orlando, FL wheelchair users, as they have a lower floor that creates more headspace so you can travel more comfortably. And, you can modify the front seats to be removable, making it possible for the wheelchair user to enter through the second row of the vehicle and move themself up to the front passenger or driver position.
Finance or Lease a Handicap Van
Freedom Motors USA has a finance center that offers flexible solutions to suit any budget. The traditional option among most Dallas, TX and New York, NY shoppers is to finance handicap vans for sale, but there is also the option to lease a handicap van! Here are some benefits to consider for each:
- Lower commitment – If you lease a handicap van and don’t fall in love with it as a long-term solution, you can try out another option when the lease term ends
- Lower monthly payments – Most vehicle owners are able to enjoy a lower monthly payment with a lease
- No depreciation costs – When you lease, you’re only paying for your use of the vehicle and don’t have to fret about deprecation
- Flexible lease-end options – If you fall in love with the leased vehicle, you have the potential to buy out the lease. Or, you can settle any remaining fees and move on to something else!
- Full ownership – Financing a vehicle offers the freedom of ownership
- No limits – When you finance a vehicle there are no mileage limits to adhere to
- Additional modifications – If you’d like to make future modifications with handicap assistive devices, you’re completely free to do so as the owner of the vehicle
Get Started With Us Today!
There’s no need to continue your search for “wheelchair van dealers near me.” When you’re ready to finance or lease a handicap van with a side entry wheelchair ramp, Freedom Motors USA is here to make it happen. Check out our handicap van and SUV specials beforehand for a fantastic price, then find out how you can have your vehicle delivered directly to your home for your ultimate safety and convenience! Also, if you’re looking to see if your existing vehicle can be converted, contact us to learn more.