Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for Sale | Delivered Across the U.S.
142 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Explore Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for Sale
Are you searching for affordable used wheelchair accessible vehicles for sale that you can rely on to get you around Los Angeles, CA, or Orlando, FL? At Freedom Motors USA, we have a passion for providing the freedom of mobility to our customers, whether they live in Dallas, TX, or Chicago, IL. Among our inventory of wheelchair vans for sale, you will also find SUVs and even a few crossovers for those who are more comfortable in a compact vehicle.
We make sure to always have a diverse selection of both rear entry and side entry pre-modified vehicles available, making it easy to find yourself a new transportation option without having to wait for a lengthy vehicle customization process.
The Difference of a Freedom Motors USA Conversion
At Freedom Motors USA, we specialize in converting standard vans and SUVs into fully equipped wheelchair accessible vehicles that enhance our customers’ lives. We retrofit each vehicle with deployable ramps on the rear or side. SUVs are only available with rear ramps that users can operate manually or automatically.
What sets us apart is that we offer unique products you won’t find anywhere else. We also use higher-quality materials compared to other wheelchair van and wheelchair SUV manufacturers. You can expect to receive a highly functional and safe vehicle that meets your expectations.
Our Inventory of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for Sale
Freedom Motors USA carries top auto brands like Chevrolet, Buick, Toyota, Kia, and more! Whether you are searching for affordable used handicap vans or the freedom of a Kia SUV that’s been modified for wheelchair accessibility, you’re sure to find something to suit your needs. Here is a closer look at some of the popular models that make up our inventory:
Wheelchair Accessible Vans for Sale
- Toyota Sienna: The Sienna comes with a wide variety of comfort features and advanced technologies and is one of the few minivans in its class to offer all-wheel drive.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: This long-wheelbase version of the Caravan is ideally suited for wheelchair accessibility modifications.
- Chrysler Pacifica: The Pacifica seamlessly combines a spacious interior with a host of luxury features. A Superwide ramp is available for wheelchairs up to 48 inches wide.
- Chrysler Town & Country: Formerly the flagship member of the Chrysler minivan fleet, a pre-owned Town & Country offers an economical wheelchair van solution.
Wheelchair Accessible SUVs for Sale
- Buick Enclave: Now in its second generation, the mid-size Enclave features a substantial amount of cargo space and rear entry wheelchair access.
- Kia Telluride: One of our most popular accessible SUVs for sale, the Telluride offers an impressive cargo volume, plenty of interior headroom and legroom and a 56-inch wheelchair ramp.
- Kia Sorento: The versatile Sorento includes an easily adaptable interior, making it well-suited for wheelchair modification.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Built on the same platform as the Buick Enclave, the Traverse is a full-size SUV with ample room for accommodating wheelchairs.
Wheelchair Accessible Crossover SUVs for Sale
- Kia Soul: This subcompact crossover SUV includes a “shape-shifting” rear cargo area for simplified rear cargo modification.
- Honda HRV: The HRV is known for its convenience and versatility with front-wheel and all-wheel drive and a comfortable interior space.
Wheelchair Accessible Pickup Trucks for Sale
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: This popular Chevy pickup comes in a choice of driver-side and passenger-side wheelchair accessible options.
At Freedom Motors USA, our No. 1 concern is the safety of our Dallas, TX and New York, NY customers. Whether you’re thinking the Dodge Grand Caravan, a USA favorite, or the Toyota Sienna van for sale is right for your lifestyle, you can always rest assured you’re making a wise investment in our used handicap vans and SUVs.
Each of our wheelchair vans for sale, SUVs, and crossovers are thoroughly inspected for quality and brought to factory standards by certified service technicians before they can be made available for sale.
Want to learn more about the models in our inventory? Check out the Buick Enclave interior to get started today!
Side Entry vs. Rear Entry Mobility Vehicles
Freedom Motors USA offers a choice of vehicles with side entry or rear entry wheelchair accessibility. Side entry vehicles typically require a sliding door on the side to gain access, which is why SUVs cannot have a side entry ramp. In contrast, rear entry models use a ramp installed at the back end of the van.
A side entry vehicle offers more configuration flexibility. It also provides easier access to the front — a benefit if the wheelchair user is also the driver. You don’t need to use the back of the vehicle when getting in and out, which provides additional rear storage space. The ability to enter and exit on the passenger side also gives you extra safety when parking in high-traffic areas.
Rear entry accessible vehicles offer more options for parking, since they do not require entering or exiting from the side. In particular, wheelchair vans have higher ground clearance due to their raised rear suspension system. Because these vehicles are easier to modify, they’re usually less expensive than their side entry counterparts.
Shop Online for Handicap Accessible Vehicles
Purchasing a wheelchair accessible vehicle from Freedom Motors USA doesn’t require a trip to the dealership or spending long hours browsing product brochures. We offer a customer-friendly online shopping experience where you can complete the entire transaction on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
With our Buy Direct Program, you can explore all the vehicles in our inventory at your convenience. We’ll also deliver your wheelchair van or SUV anywhere in the continental United States. What’s more, you’ll avoid the dealer fees of purchasing a vehicle in person, and you’ll receive comprehensive three-year/36,000-mile warranty coverage. You can even finance your purchase, making your new van or SUV even more affordable.
Wheelchair Van Financing Options
When you’re ready to explore wheelchair van financing and insurance, our finance experts can assist. If you’d like to get started from home, we invite you to apply for financing to get pre-approved! Know that no matter what your budget and credit score may be, Freedom Motors USA is committed to helping you find a finance solution that works. We will work tirelessly to see to it that you find the reliable transportation you need, with a payment you can feel confident about moving forward with.
Contact Us to Speak to a Mobility Specialist
When you purchase your wheelchair van or SUV online, you get access to support from Freedom Motors USA. Our mobility specialists are available to answer your questions and assist you with product selection. We’ll make sure your vehicle is the right match for your needs and lifestyle. We’ll also guide you when choosing the options and features to enhance its functionality and safety.
If you have questions about our SUVs or wheelchair vans for sale, or would like to inquire about the customer-vehicle conversion options we offer, please contact us or call us up at (800) 625-6335. We look forward to hearing from you!