Wheelchair-Accessible Honda Odyssey Interior Highlights
Your wheelchair-accessible Honda Odyssey provides a spacious interior that’s bursting with all the latest comfort, convenience, and entertainment features. We’ve put together this quick overview to cover everything you can expect from a Honda Odyssey that’s undergone wheelchair van conversion.
Accessible Honda Odyssey Comfort and Convenience Features
The Honda Odyssey’s immense popularity and numerous Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Awards owe plenty to an ability to combine spacious dimensions with first-class comfort and convenience features.
Comfort features inside many Odyssey models include:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System: Provides individual climate zones and controls for the driver, front-passenger, and rear passengers.
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat: Adjusts in the smallest of ways to ensure exceptional support during each journey.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Stay deeply comfortable and refreshed whether it’s the middle of summer or the coldest part of winter.
- HondaVAC: A handy built-in vacuum makes cleaning up the interior a piece of cake.
- 8-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution: It’s easy to control everything from music selection to navigation from a large touchscreen display.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: Keep everyone entertained by playing from several sources onto a 10.2-inch high-resolution screen.
Handicap-Accessible Honda Odyssey Interior Specs
Even before undergoing wheelchair van conversion, the Honda Odyssey offers up to 163.6 cubic feet of passenger space and 158 cubic feet of cargo space, plus space for up to eight.
After modification, the Honda Odyssey offers:
- Door Height: 54 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30 inches
- Ramp Width: 30 inches
- Ramp Length: 56 inches
- Interior Height: 56 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 inches
Find Your Handicap Accessible Vehicle With Freedom Motors USA
The Freedom Motors USA commitment to safety ensures peace of mind whether we’ve converted your current vehicle or provided you with a model like the Honda Odyssey. If you’d like to find out more about our handicap-accessible vans, contact us today. Or, if you’re interested in checking our accessible SUV options, take a look at the wheelchair accessible Kia Telluride interior.
The Honda Odyssey is no longer being manufactured into Wheelchair Accessible Vans. We have an extensive line of wheelchair accessible vans and SUVs to choose from. Check out our current inventory.