Paratransit Vehicles | Commercial NEMT Vans
Featuring The Widest Accessible Ramps In The Commercial Market
|Freedom Motors USA brings you the most versatile and cost-efficient transit vehicle on the market. Our non-emergency transport vehicle (NEMT) is fully crash tested and ADA compliant. Its unique design allows the transported patient to remain fully horizontal and safely restrained.
Offering the industry’s widest rear-entry conversions allows your business to accommodate all consumers, no matter the size of the chair, providing your business with a competitive advantage.
The interior layout of the NEMT also provides the opportunity to monitor the patient from the side assistant seat.
Most Popular NEMT Vehicles
- Toyota Sienna with its Superwide 48″ rear-entry ramp, the industry’s widest
- Dodge Grand Caravan with its Superwide 40″ rear-entry ramp, the widest ramp for a Caravan anywhere
Each models’ conversion includes:
- Seats one or two chairs or up to five ambulatory passengers.
- Widest ramps in the industry, perfect for bariatric patients, power chairs and larger wheelchairs.
- Manual, spring-assisted ramp lifts and lowers effortlessly.
- Reinforced tubular lowered floor (aka reverse roll cage design) adds an additional layer of security.
- Additional 30″ or 34″ width ramp sizes available
360° View Of Paratransit Interior
Reasons to Purchase Stretcher/Wheelchair Transportation:
- Reduce worker’s compensation claims resulting from excessive heavy lifting.
- Significant cost reductions for stable paratransit or non-emergency transports requiring stretcher as compared to the high cost of ambulance use and maintenance.
- Reduced maintenance and rate of injury using a ramp entrance versus a hydraulic wheelchair lift which can break and drop the patient.
- Less time off for employees resulting from a lifting injury.
- Patient care facilities can change payables into receivables by owning their own paratransit vehicle.
Safety and Compliance
- ADA compliant conversion exceeding all Federal required safety regulations for wheelchairs accessible vehicles.
- AAA Compliant conversion providing up to 100” length lowered ﬂoor for stretcher transportation in a minivan.
- Vehicle and conversion have passed all Altoona and CARB testing.
- 5 emergency exit points
- Bariatric capability. Transport individuals weighing up to 515 lbs on a Stretcher with NO LIFTING required! Our specially designed winch allows you to load and unload with ease avoiding potential injuries.
Freedom Motors Advantage
- Industry-Exclusive Superwide rear ramps
- Extra-sturdy construction and enhanced durability
- Ramps built of aircraft-grade aluminum
Contact A Commercial Mobility Specialist
Our Commercial Mobility Specialists are available to answer questions on any vehicle as well as discuss your custom conversion needs. Call us at (800) 625-6335 or fill out the form below.