Paratransit Vehicles | Commercial NEMT Vans
- Toyota Sienna Hybrid NEMT/Paratransit Vehicle
- The Widest Accessible Ramps In The Commercial Market
- Stretcher Securement System
|Freedom Motors USA brings you the most versatile and cost-efficient transit vehicle on the market. Most of our non-emergency transport vehicles (NEMT) are fully crash tested and ADA compliant. Its unique design allows the transported patient to remain fully horizontal and safely restrained.
Offering the industry’s widest rear-entry conversions allows your business to accommodate all consumers, no matter the size of the chair, providing your business with a competitive advantage.
The interior layout of the NEMT also provides the opportunity to monitor the patient from the side assistant seat.
Huge Interior, Superwide Ramp, and Versatile Securements Brings Flexibility To Your Fleet.
Freedom Motors has a selection of paratransit vehicles and stretcher vans for sale with wheelchair accessibility, or a lift to enable access, making transporting patients easy. They’re the perfect choice for anyone in need of a NEMT vehicle because of their low cost, ease of use, and versatility.
A huge interior, Superwide ramp and several seating options allowing for various configurations of ambulatory and wheelchair passengers make these stretcher vans highly customizable. Several features can be configured to suit your needs.
Cost-Effective, Reliable Manual Rear Ramps Made Of Structural-Grade Aluminum.
Freedom Motors is proud to offer the widest ramps in the industry, including our Superwide 40” Dodge Caravan and the Superwide 48” Toyota Sienna. Wide ramps are a great fit for NEMT vehicles as they allow for various wheelchair sizes and easily accommodate stretchers and gurneys. While the Grand Caravan comes in 34″ and Superwide 40″ wide ramps, the Sienna is available in 30″, 34″ and 48″ wide ramps.
The manual ramp is easy to operate and works reliably in any weather conditions. The spring-assisted system can easily be operated with one hand. Due to its simplicity, the ramp requires much less upkeep and maintenance than a lift system or other accessibility options.
Built To Withstand The Rigors Of Daily Commercial Use. Crash-Tested and ADA Compliant.
Durability is important for NEMT vans that must withstand stretchers, wheelchairs and other heavy equipment entering and exiting the vehicle frequently. Freedom Motors takes pride in the longevity of our vehicles when compared to other stretcher vans for sale.
Our vans use commercial-grade vinyl flooring that can withstand even the roughest weather conditions. In addition, our ramps are powder-coated to protect against rust and provide for easy clean-up in any environment.
Freedom Motors stretcher vans meet and exceed federally required ADA compliance standards set for NEMT and paratransit vehicles. In the case of a collision, the reinforced tubular floor’s reverse roll cage design provides extra security for the vehicle and passengers.
Versatile Stretcher Securement System
Our stretcher vans come equipped with an antler and rail securement system that makes loading and unloading easy. Simply secure the front wheels of the stretcher in the antler and lock the stretcher in place with the rail. If you need to transport one or two wheelchair passengers instead of a stretcher, simply remove the antler and rail from the floor mounts and use the provided restraints to secure the wheelchairs.
In addition to being able to transport up to two wheelchairs or one stretcher, available seating options allow for up to five ambulatory passengers. Many seating arrangements, like the folding third row bench, can be quickly folded up or down to accommodate passengers on the fly.
Most Popular NEMT Vehicles
- Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Van – New in 2021, the fully updated Sienna minivan arrives with a Hybrid engine system that provides up to 36 mpg. The popular Superwide 40″ rear ramp – crafted with high-strength, structural grade aluminum – is built to last tough, everyday use.
- Toyota Sienna with its Superwide 48″ rear-entry ramp, the industry’s widest
- Dodge Grand Caravan with its Superwide 40″ rear-entry ramp, the widest ramp for a Caravan anywhere
Each models’ conversion includes:
- Seats one or two chairs or up to five ambulatory passengers.
- Widest ramps in the industry, perfect for bariatric patients, power chairs and larger wheelchairs.
- Manual, spring-assisted ramp lifts and lowers effortlessly.
- Reinforced tubular lowered floor (aka reverse roll cage design) adds an additional layer of security.
- Additional 30″ or 34″ width ramp sizes available for the Sienna; and 34″ wide ramp available for the Caravan.
360° View Of Paratransit Interior
Reasons to Purchase Stretcher/Wheelchair Transportation:
- Reduce worker’s compensation claims resulting from excessive heavy lifting.
- Significant cost reductions for stable paratransit or non-emergency transports requiring stretcher as compared to the high cost of ambulance use and maintenance.
- Reduced maintenance and rate of injury using a ramp entrance versus a hydraulic wheelchair lift which can break and drop the patient.
- Less time off for employees resulting from a lifting injury.
- Patient care facilities can change payables into receivables by owning their own paratransit vehicle.
Safety and Compliance
- ADA compliant conversion exceeding all Federal required safety regulations for wheelchairs accessible vehicles.
- AAA Compliant conversion providing up to 100” length lowered ﬂoor for stretcher transportation in a minivan.
- Vehicle and conversion have passed all crash testing.
- 5 emergency exit points
- Bariatric capability. Transport individuals weighing up to 515 lbs on a Stretcher with NO LIFTING required! Our specially designed winch allows you to load and unload with ease avoiding potential injuries.
Freedom Motors Advantage
- Industry-Exclusive Superwide rear ramps
- Extra-sturdy construction and enhanced durability
- Ramps built of structural-grade aluminum
Contact A Commercial Mobility Specialist
Our Commercial Mobility Specialists are available to answer questions on any vehicle as well as discuss your custom conversion needs. Call us at (800) 625-6335 or fill out the form below.