The All-American Van
With Luxury Built In
- The Pacifica has a chic, updated appearance, leaving behind the awkward bulky design of minivans from the past.
- Park anywhere with our super-wide rear-entry ramps that start at 38 inches wide and 60 inches long.
- The Chrysler Pacifica is highly customizable with many mobility and seating options, allowing you to tailor to your needs.
- Flip and fold seating allows for up to 5 ambulatory passengers, while power transfer seat options allow wheelchair users to get behind the wheel.
Eye-Catching From Every Angle
The automatic rear-entry conversion of the Chrysler Pacifica allows you to park anywhere you’d like
- Ramp Width: 38”
- Ramp Length: 60”
- Automatic or Manual ramp operation
- Crafted of corrosion resistant, high-strength structural grade aluminum with commercial-grade non-slip vinyl
Freedom Motors leads the accessible vehicle industry with the most seating configurations
- Front driver and passenger are original OEM parts. Transfer seats are available for self-drivers.
- Second row deluxe bucket seats, third row benches, our seating possibilities are nearly endless.
- Get behind the wheel with a power transfer seat. Drive from the original OEM seat which retains all seat functionality.
- Door Opening Height: 56″
- Interior Height At Wheelchair Position: 57″
- Interior Floor Width: 38″ and tapers to 32″
- Interior Floor Length: 101″
- Ground Clearance: 7.5” at rear tube, 6″ at muffler
- Warranty: Conversion/Corrosion 36 Month or 36,000 Miles on newly converted vehicles
A Walk-Around Of The Wheelchair Accessible Pacifica By Freedom Motors
- 3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I w/ESS
- Transmission: 9-Speed 948TE Automatic
- 28 MPG Highway / 19 MPG City
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- USB connectivity
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- ParkView Back-Up Camera
- Blind Spot Detection Blind Spot
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags plus Driver and Passenger Knee Airbags
Freedom Motors USA
We are family-owned and been creating accessible vehicle conversions since 1987, making us one of the first companies in the industry.
We have the experience and innovation to provide the latest wheelchair vehicles our customers need and want.