The All-American Van
With Luxury Built In
- The Pacifica has a chic, updated appearance, leaving behind the awkward bulky design of minivans from the past.
- Park anywhere with our super-wide rear-entry ramps that start at 38 inches wide and 60 inches long.
- The Chrysler Pacifica is highly customizable with many mobility and seating options, allowing you to tailor to your needs.
- Flip and fold seating allows for up to 5 ambulatory passengers, while power transfer seat options allow wheelchair users to get behind the wheel.
Eye-Catching From Every Angle
The automatic rear-entry conversion of the Chrysler Pacifica allows you to park anywhere you’d like
- Ramp Width: 38”
- Ramp Length: 60”
- Automatic or Manual ramp operation
- Crafted of corrosion resistant, high-strength structural grade aluminum with commercial-grade non-slip vinyl
Freedom Motors leads the accessible vehicle industry with the most seating configurations
- Front driver and passenger are original OEM parts. Transfer seats are available for self-drivers.
- Second row deluxe bucket seats, third row benches, our seating possibilities are nearly endless.
- Get behind the wheel with a power transfer seat. Drive from the original OEM seat which retains all seat functionality.
- Door Opening Height: 56″
- Interior Height At Wheelchair Position: 57″
- Interior Floor Width: 38″ and tapers to 32″
- Interior Floor Length: 101″
- Ground Clearance: 7.5” at rear tube, 6″ at muffler
- Warranty: Conversion/Corrosion 36 Month or 36,000 Miles on newly converted vehicles
A Walk-Around Of The Wheelchair Accessible Pacifica By Freedom Motors
- 3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I w/ESS
- Transmission: 9-Speed 948TE Automatic
- 28 MPG Highway / 19 MPG City
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- USB connectivity
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- ParkView Back-Up Camera
- Blind Spot Detection Blind Spot
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags plus Driver and Passenger Knee Airbags