Value Your Trade In Or Sell Us Your Vehicle
If you have tried to sell a handicap vehicle or trade in at a local dealership, you’ve experienced first-hand the frustration with getting an accurate evaluation.
To find out more about trading in or selling your currently-owned car, start by entering a bit of info about the vehicle below, which can help us provide an estimate.
Freedom Motors USA accepts both wheelchair accessible vehicles and non-converted vehicles for trade in and for purchase. See More Details about the Trade In/Sell Us Your Vehicle process.
How To Trade In My Car: the Basics
Funding shouldn’t stop you from getting the wheelchair-accessible vehicle you need. Trading in your current vehicle helps, and the process is simple:
- Once you get a trade-in estimate, take a look at our handicap vehicles for sale to get a sense of your options.
- Even if your trade-in car isn’t sufficient to cover the cost of an accessible vehicle, don’t fret — our finance department is here to help!
- Even if you still owe money on your trade-in vehicle, you may still be able to trade it toward the cost of a new one. Contact us to discuss the specifics of your situation.
- While our online tool can provide an estimate, we’ll need to inspect the vehicle to give you a firm trade-in offer. You’ll also need to bring the title, auto loan payoff information, registration, and key.
- If selling your vehicle without purchasing from Freedom Motors, know that not all vehicles will be accepted. We are looking for late model minivans and SUVs which we convert for wheelchair accessibility – see our list on this page – or vehicles with wheelchair conversions.
If you’re ready to get started, give us a call at (800) 625-6335 today!