The All-American SUV
With Luxury Built In
The rear-entry wheelchair accessible Chevrolet Traverse offers a slick, stylish and easy to use SUV experience.
- Rear Entry
- Park Anywhere – not just handicap designated parking
- 35 inches wide and 60 inches long ramp
- Enter and exit the vehicle without assistance
Eye-Catching From Every Angle
Leave the van behind and arrive in style with a premium wheelchair accessible SUV experience
- Ramp Width: 35”
- Ramp Length: 60”
- Automatic or Manual ramp operation
- Crafted of corrosion resistant, high-strength structural grade aluminum with commercial-grade non-slip vinyl
Freedom Motors leads the accessible vehicle industry with the most seating configurations
- Front driver and passenger are original OEM parts. Wheelchair sits in the middle directly behind the center console.
- Second row deluxe bucket seats provide seating for two ambulatory passengers while allowing more room for the wheelchair user.
- Get behind the wheel with a power transfer seat. Drive from the original OEM seat which retains all seat functionality.
- Door Opening Height: 52”
- Interior Height At Wheelchair Position: 60” Full Cut | 58” Half Cut
- Interior Floor Width: 29.5”
- Interior Floor Length: 90” Full Cut | 54” Half Cut
- Ground Clearance: 7.5”
- Warranty: Conversion/Corrosion 36 Month or 36,000 Miles on newly converted vehicles
A Walk-Around Of The Wheelchair Accessible Traverse By Freedom Motors
- Engine: 3.6-liter V6 engine
- 9-speed Automatic Transmission
- 27 MPG Highway / 18 MPG City
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7″ diagonal
- Rear Vision Camera
- USB connectivity
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system with traction control
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Freedom Motors USA Advantage
- The rear entry conversion lets you park anywhere you’d like, not just handicap designated parking areas. At 35 inches wide and 60 inches long, the ramp provides plenty of room for easy access in and out of the vehicle.
- The Chevrolet Traverse offers some of the best features in its class without sacrificing power or durability.
- Accessing the vehicle is made easy with spring assisted, structural grade aluminum ramp. As an additional upgrade, the automatic ramp and remote key fob access allows wheelchair users to enter and exit the vehicle without assistance.
- The Chevrolet Traverse is a great choice for those looking for a grounded vehicle with a traditional American look and premium feel.