Toyota Sienna Hybrid
NO CHARGER NECESSARY
Freedom Motors USA was the first to create a rear-entry wheelchair accessible conversion of the Toyota Sienna Hybrid, leaving the hybrid drivetrain completely untouched and operating as Toyota engineered.
Even better, the Sienna’s hybrid battery pack never needs to be recharged. This eliminates the need to spend thousands of dollars installing a battery charger in your home garage and ensures that your Toyota Sienna is always ready to go when you are.
The hybrid Toyota Sienna comes with an impressive redesign with upgrades coming to every aspect of the vehicle, the most notable being the switch to a hybrid gas and electric drivetrain. This switch offers a huge boost in performance – offering a whopping 36 average combined MPG compared to the previous Sienna’s 21 combined MPG.
And that’s not all—the upgraded Toyota Sienna comes with a complete exterior design overhaul. Resembling an SUV more than a minivan, this year’s Sienna is sure to make a splash with its sporty looks.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE CONVERSION
The Toyota Sienna, reimagined.
Slick exterior features like its built-in spoiler tailgate, integrated black tail light canard and bold, low grille give the Sienna Hybrid a sporty look as well as increased aerodynamic performance. Thin LED tail lights, high-mounted headlights, big windows and high seats provide a slick style with plenty of visibility for drivers.
Ramp Width: 40″
Ramp Length: 46″
Manual or Automatic ramp operation
Crafted of corrosion resistant, high-strength structural grade aluminum with commercial-grade non-slip vinyl
Front driver and passenger are original OEM parts.
Wheelchair sits in the middle directly behind the center console.
- Door Opening Height: 56″
- Interior Height At Wheelchair Position: 56″
- Interior Floor Width: 40″ tapering to 31″
- Interior Floor Length: 80″
- Ground Clearance: 8.75″
- Kneel Feature: Not Available
- ADA Compliant: Not Available
- Warranty: Conversion/Corrosion 36 Month or 36,000 Miles on newly converted vehicles
Toyota Sienna Hybrid OEM Features Variable by trim level
- 243-Horsepower 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder Hybrid
- Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) with sequential shift mode
- 36 MPG Highway / 36 MPG City
- 9″ Touchscreen
- Backup Camera
- USB connectivity
- WiFi Hotspot
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 Package
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) Lane Departure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
Toyota Sienna Hybrid Wheelchair Ramp Operation Demonstration
Freedom Motors USA Advantage
We’re standing by to tell you more about the Accessible Toyota Sienna Hybrid!
Contact us via the form below or call Freedom Motors USA at (866) 581-7463.