Town & Country Kneelvan
Luxury, mobility, and versatility united.
The Chrysler Town & Country is a storied minivan, known as much for its luxurious appointments as for its practical versatility. Now, with the Kneelvan system, it’s also known for the freedom and mobility it offers!
The Freedom Motors Chrysler Town & Country conversion is discrete: from the outside, it doesn’t even appear to be an accessible vehicle! It earns points for style as well as functionality, especially since it’s equipped with a 30” or 34” ramp that can be either automatic or spring-assisted according to your preference. This model is available in an ADA-compliant configuration with optional driver or passenger transfer seating.
- Standard 30” wide ramp or 34” wide ramp
- Spring-assisted manual ramp or automatic ramp with remote
- Standard plush cloth carpet or commercial-grade non-slip flooring
- Door Opening Height: 53.5” or ADA 56”
- Ramp Width: 30” or 34”
- Ramp Length: 40” or 56”
- Interior Height: 57” (55” with Center Console)
- Ground Clearance: 6.75” (Auto) / 7” (Manual)
Avail. Rear Entertainment
Town & Country Kneelvan Gallery