Trade Or Sell
Shopping for a handicap accessible vehicle can be intimidating, but offering a trade-in car can make it more affordable, especially if you’re taking advantage of grants.
To find out more about trading in a currently-owned car, start by entering a bit of info about the vehicle below, which can help us provide an estimate.
How To Trade-In My Car: the Basics
Whether you’re living in New York City, New York or Newark, New Jersey, funding shouldn’t stop you from getting the wheelchair-accessible vehicle you need. Trading in a different vehicle helps, and the process is simple:
- Once you get a trade-in estimate, take a look at our inventory of converted vehicles to get a sense of your options.
- Even if your trade-in car isn’t sufficient to cover the cost of an accessible vehicle, don’t fret — our finance department is here to help!
- Even if you still owe money on your trade-in vehicle, you may still be able to trade it toward the cost of a new one. Contact us to discuss the specifics of your situation.
- While our online tool can provide an estimate, we’ll need to inspect the vehicle to give you a firm trade-in offer. You’ll also need to bring the title, auto loan payoff information, registration, and key.
- If selling your vehicle without purchasing from Freedom Motors, know that not all vehicles will be accepted. We are looking for late model minivans and SUVs which we convert for wheelchair accessibility – see our list on this page – or vehicles with wheelchair converisons.
If you’re ready to get started, give us a call at (800) 625-6335 today!