Trade In Or Sell Your Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
Trade In Your Converted or Unconverted Vehicle
Whether you have owned a wheelchair vehicle for a few years or are ready to switch to your first accessible vehicle, you deserve the upgrade to a Freedom Motors conversion!
Right now is a great time to purchase a new wheelchair accessible SUV, Crossover, Hatchbacak, or Minivan. Offering the greatest variety on the market, our selection includes a vehicle for your lifestyle and family.
Sell Us Your Wheelchair Vehicle
Selling a wheelchair accessible van or SUV is no easy task. Going the “Wheelchair Van For Sale By Owner” route on the open market can be a lot of work to get your vehicle listed; or frustrating due to unreliable buyers. And, typical car dealerships have difficulty in valuing your accessible vehicle for the correct amount.
When you sell your Freedom Motors WAV back to us, the process is straight-forward. Since all transactions are handled remotely, the transaction is contactless, a positive thing in this current time.
Find Out How Much Your Wheelchair Vehicle Is Worth
Shopping for a handicap accessible vehicle can be intimidating, but offering a trade-in car can make it more affordable, especially if you’re taking advantage of grants.
To find out more about trading in a currently-owned car, start by entering a bit of info about the vehicle below, which can help us provide an estimate.
How To Sell Your Wheelchair Vehicle From Your Home
Freedom Motors USA is looking for quality, used handicap vehicles with either rear-entry or side-entry Freedom Motors USA wheelchair ramp conversions.
- The first step is to find out more information about your vehicle. Call us at 1-800-625-6335 or fill out the form below to tell us about your van, SUV, or car. With this information, we can begin the appraisal process. Note: not all vehicles will qualify for a trade or buy offer.
- If we cannot come to your home to inspect ourselves, we may ask for additional photos of the interior and exterior; and video of the ramp operation (if wheelchair accessible) and engine.
- We will make a final offer after we’ve had a chance to inspect your wheelchair vehicle. We reserve the right to withdraw any buy back or trade in offer if the vehicle is not ready for purchase.
- If your vehicle is purchased, we will arrange transportation to our Michigan headquarters.
If we decide to buy your vehicle, we will:
- Provide a competitive quote to purchase your wheelchair vehicle.
- Provide all forms required to record the sale, assist with transfer of title and/or correcting title issues.
- Provide a contactless pickup of your vehicle, arranging transportation from your home to Freedom Motors USA and incur all costs associated.
Let’s Get Started!
Tell Us More About Your Vehicle And We Will Be In Touch.
How To Trade-In My Car: the Basics
Whether you’re living in New York City or Sioux City, funding shouldn’t stop you from getting the wheelchair-accessible vehicle you need. Trading in a different vehicle helps, and the process is simple:
- Once you get a trade-in estimate, take a look at our inventory of converted vehicles to get a sense of your options.
- Even if your trade-in car isn’t sufficient to cover the cost of an accessible vehicle, don’t fret — our finance department is here to help!
- Even if you still owe money on your trade-in vehicle, you may still be able to trade it toward the cost of a new one. Contact us to discuss the specifics of your situation.
- While our online process can provide an estimate, we’ll need to inspect the vehicle to give you a firm trade-in offer. You’ll also need to provide the title, auto loan payoff information, registration, and key.
If you’re ready to get started, give us a call at (800) 625-6335 today!