Careers at Freedom Motors
We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our employees work together towards a common goal to offer the best service in the industry. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, we want to get to know you!
Contact us for the latest employment opportunities and to schedule an interview with our general manager.
Wanted: Sales Superstar
Position: Regional Mobility Sales Specialist
There are two types of salespersons in this world. One strives for greatness, pushing past quotas, and is a self-disciplined machine. The other settles down in a cubicle and idly waits for the sale. We want someone on the next level.
At Freedom Motors USA, a family-owned accessible car manufacturer and retailer, we appreciate dauntless professionals with innate leadership skills, magnetic communication, and a passion for helping others. If this describes you, don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our team.
The Regional Mobility Sales Specialist expectations are as follows:
- Identify, qualify, negotiate, and win the business of both retail and dealer consumers within assigned territory.
- Routine travel into assigned territory to complete scheduled appointments, customer follow-through, or to prospect new opportunities.
- Strengthen community and local organization relationships while reinforcing brand awareness and loyalty.
- Continual customer communication until buying decision is completed and satisfaction is confirmed.
- Re-engage sold customers to return and obtain a referral.
- Meet and exceed team/individual goals as set by management.
- On-going education to understand the activity, business, and needs of the consumer by providing educated information and advice on products and services.
- Demonstrate highly proficient use of a CRM system.
- Be responsible and proactive in issues.
- Be accountable for your own development plan and continuously improve your disciplines and competencies.
- Minimum 3-years automotive or direct sales experience required.
- Demonstrate experience using a CRM system.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
- Must have legal authorization to work full-time in the US.
- Clean driving record.
- More than computer proficient.
- Be ready to demonstrate the ability to grow sales.
- Four-year college degree is a plus
Company Description: Freedom Motors USA, Inc. has been manufacturing and selling wheelchair accessible vehicles to loyal customers for over 25 years. We provide safe, reliable, and an ever-expanding lineup of accessible vans, cars, trucks, and SUV’s. Join our expanding team today.
Applicants: Resumes with a cover letter will be heavily favored. Please send us an email with your name and position submitting for in the subject line to email@example.com
Final Date For Applications: Ongoing. Call or email for details.