Your wheelchair-accessible Honda Odyssey provides a spacious interior that’s bursting with all the latest comfort, convenience, and entertainment features. We’ve put together this quick overview to cover everything you can expect from a Honda Odyssey that’s undergone wheelchair van conversion.
Accessible Honda Odyssey Comfort and Convenience Features
The Honda Odyssey’s immense popularity and numerous Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Awards owe plenty to an ability to combine spacious dimensions with first-class comfort and convenience features.
Comfort features inside many Odyssey models include:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System: Provides individual climate zones and controls for the driver, front-passenger, and rear passengers.
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat: Adjusts in the smallest of ways to ensure exceptional support during each journey.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Stay deeply comfortable and refreshed whether it’s the middle of summer or the coldest part of winter.
- HondaVAC: A handy built-in vacuum makes cleaning up the interior a piece of cake.
- 8-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution: It’s easy to control everything from music selection to navigation from a large touchscreen display.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: Keep everyone entertained by playing from several sources onto a 10.2-inch high-resolution screen.
Handicap-Accessible Honda Odyssey Interior Specs
Even before undergoing wheelchair van conversion, the Honda Odyssey offers up to 163.6 cubic feet of passenger space and 158 cubic feet of cargo space, plus space for up to eight.
After modification, the Honda Odyssey offers:
- Door Height: 54 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30 inches
- Ramp Width: 30 inches
- Ramp Length: 56 inches
- Interior Height: 56 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 inches
Find Your Handicap Accessible Honda Odyssey With Freedom Motors USA
The Freedom Motors USA commitment to safety ensures peace of mind whether we’ve converted your current vehicle or provided you with a model like the Honda Odyssey. If you’d like to find out more about our handicap-accessible vans, contact us today.
More About Handicap-Accessible Vehicles From Freedom Motors USA
The interior of our wheelchair-accessible Toyota Sienna comes loaded with a wide range of comfort features and advanced technologies for you to enjoy rides of any length, whether you’re in Chicago, Illinois or New York City, New York. Explore the comfort and technology features of the Sienna, as well as its accessibility information, with the team at Freedom Motors USA Accessible…
Your wheelchair-accessible Honda Odyssey provides a spacious interior that’s bursting with all the latest comfort, convenience, and entertainment features. We’ve put together this quick overview to cover everything you can expect from a Honda Odyssey that’s undergone wheelchair van conversion. Accessible Odyssey DetailsAccessible Vehicle Inventory Accessible Honda Odyssey Comfort and Convenience Features The Honda Odyssey’s…
A wheelchair-accessible Chrysler Pacifica is perfect for those seeking a handicap-accessible vehicle that unites spacious dimensions with luxury appointments. If you’re wondering what to expect from a converted Chrysler Pacifica interior, read on to learn more. Accessible Pacifica DetailsAccessible Chrysler Vehicles Handicap-Accessible Chrysler Pacifica Comfort and Convenience Chrysler nameplates push for luxury, and the Pacifica is…